Vratislav Čech, a natural person running business in accordance with the Trades Licensing Act, having the registered address at Dlouhá 431, 38001 Dačice, Identification Number: 60658541, the data controller in accordance with Article 26 of the Regulation will, in case that you request a service, process the following personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation“):
Name and surname, phone number, email, text of message
Your name, surname, email and phone number must be processed by our company to offer services to you, negotiate such offer, or to respond to your inquiry. This processing is authorized by Article 6. Para. 1 b) of the Regulation. These personal data will be processed by Vratislav Čech for the period of contract negotiations between you and Vratislav Čech, but no longer than 1 year from your inquiry unless you give us consent for further processing.
You hereby give your express consent to the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example, by sending an email or a letter to the business address of Vratislav Čech.
Personal data are processed by the Controller. Personal data may also be processed by processing software, service or application providers on behalf of the Controller, however, those are not currently used by the company.
Please be aware that you have the following rights under the Personal Data Protection Act:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Right to know whether data concerning you are being processed;
- Right to be informed on the processing of your personal data;
- Right of access and the right to rectification of your personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data; and
- Right to contact us or the Personal Data Protection Office if you have any doubt regarding compliance with the duties arising of the personal data processing.